Why People See Tom Marshall for Hellerwork
My clients often ask when it would be appropriate to refer their family, friends, and associates to me for Hellerwork. The list below will give you a good idea. As part of my intake and forms we will be discussing your medical and injury history to make sure that Hellerwork is the right choice for you. If you need more information, I will be happy to discuss it with you.
LMU Cross Country and Track
Hellerwork is recommended for:
Freeing You from Pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sciatica: pain in low back, hips, legs, or feet
- Shoulder pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Jaw tension, pain or popping, “TMJ syndrome”
- Numbness or tingling
- Surgery: preparing for a successful surgery and speeding recovery after
Reversing Stress & Ageing
- Chronic Tension, Stress and Pain
- Poor posture/scoliosis
- Restricted or uneven movement
- Stiffness or rigidity in muscles and joints
- Aging, Feeling old or Low energy
Achieving Consistent Peak Performance
- Injuries: sprains, strains, tennis elbow/shoulder
- Sports Performance: balance, agility, speed, consistency, and confidence
- Ergonomics, Pain and Stress Management, Speaking Skills
- Office Design: creating comfortable computer and workstations
In Artistic Performance
- Consistently performing to your potential in Music, Dance and Acting
Find out how Hellerwork can help you achieve better health, comfort, and performance.
Find out more
Discover more information about Joseph Heller, the Hellerwork Client Handbook, fascia research, Ida Rolf, Ph.D. and Rolfing.
What People Say About Tom’s Work
View reflections by clients about their experience with Tom’s application of Hellerwork.